Thursday, December 13, 2018

Module 15


1.     I honestly picked these pieces because, I found them interesting how they were all angled in the same position. I found them interesting in their own ways. Yet only one of them was on display when I went to the Albright Knox.
2.     I selected this media because it was one that I have used in previous classes and the first one I found while unpacking my new apartment. But it is one of my favorites to use.
3.     I had a very hard time blending the right way and creating a nose that looked proportionate. I had to redo the nose multiple times until I felt like it looked somewhere like my own.
4.     I think this piece represents me in the sense that, it looks how I feel myself to look. My small characteristics that I attempted to show within the work.
5.     I applied the use of shading and light to my work, or at least I attempted to.
6.     I enjoyed the project, It was much harder than I thought it would be, especially with the sense of how I think I look compared to how the work turned out.
7.      I think my overall artwork looks alright but not the best that it could be, overall.

Oskar Kokoschka, Self Portrait, ca. 1914, lithograph


       Edgar Degas, Degas à la redingote noire (Self-Portrait), ca. 1854-1855, oil on canvas



 Frida Kahlo, Self-Portrait with Monkey, 1938, oil on Masonite

  Self Portrait.


self drawing



No comments:

Post a Comment