Thursday, November 29, 2018

Module 11


1.       I picked Matisse and Picasso, as well as Expressionism, both of which are videos that caught my eye, just because they were interesting to me.
2.       Matisse and Picasso were extremely different people, but alike in the sense of creating their famous works. Both pushed the boundaries of the art world in their time and created a new era. Expressionism was a way of expressing the artists inner thoughts, through an alteration, vivid and rich ways of breaking the boundaries.
3.       I think the videos relate to the texts, while they had a lot of the same information, they also gave a different view of this information by reinterpreting the information to an easier understanding.
4.       I enjoyed the films a lot, I learn new things in how certain aspects of the impact all these skills adapted modern art.

No comments:

Post a Comment