Sunday, November 18, 2018

Module 12


1.     Uncertainty: Modernity and Art and Abstract Expressionism and Pop were the two videos that I chose to look at not only because the titles were interesting but because they are more of the works that I’m not as familiar with. I know of some works in each style but haven’t studied them closely.

2.     In Uncertainty: Modernity and Art, I really liked how the mentioned Hitler before his political career and how he went in to be an artist, yet he wasn’t good at it at all. I never realized how that was a part of his life. And in Abstract Expressionism and Pop– I like how the idea of how expressionism wasn’t focused on realism yet more on the color concept instead as well as how they were able to predict what would be achieved in the end.

3.    Both the textbooks and the videos talk about the same items being mentioned. While the texts give specific examples, the videos are able to give more depth the to story.

4.    I like watching the videos they always show more depth than what one can read.


No comments:

Post a Comment